Today Amazon quiz answers, 11th September. win Samsung Galaxy Buds+.
Daily Amazon Quiz Information
- Quiz Time : 8 AM – 12 PM
- Amazon Daily Quiz : Only in App
- Amazon Quiz Date : 11th September 2020
- Today’s Amazon Quiz : Win Samsung Galaxy Buds+.
- Prizes : The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 30th November 2020.
- Winners : Winners will be announced by 11th September 2020
How to Play Amazon Daily Quiz.
- This is Amazon App Only
- Sign in to the Amazon App. In case you are not signed in. you will be directed to a sign in page
- There will be a total of 5 questions. Answer all 5 questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
- Getting any question incorrect makes you ineligible for winning this game. Please try another game on Fun Zone.
Today’s Amazon quiz
11th September 2020 : win Samsung Galaxy Buds+.
Question 1. Skyroot Aerospace Became The First Successful Indian Private Company To Build A Homegrown Rocket Engine. Who Was The Rocket Named After?
Answer 1: CV Raman
Question 2. Renowned Poet Rahat Indori Who Recently Passed Away Was Known For His Contributions To The Poetry Of Which Language?
Answer 2: Urdu
Question 3. Pandit Jasraj, The Legendary Indian Classical Vocalist, Who Recently Passed Away, Belonged To Which Gharana?
Answer 3: Mewati Gharana
Question 4. Who Did Joe Biden Name As His Running Mate For Vice President In The US Presidential Race?
Answer 4: Kamala Harris
Question 5. In Which Of These Countries Do Brothers Serve As President And Prime Minister?
Answer 5: Sri Lanka