Amazon The September Quiz Information
- Quiz Date – 7th September 2020 To 30th September 2020
- Amazon Quiz : Only in App
- Quiz Name: Amazon The September Quiz
- Amazon Prize – Amazon Pay ₹25,000
- Prizes : The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 31st October 2020.
- Winners : Winners will be announced by 1st October 2020.
How to Play Amazon The September Quiz.
- This is Amazon App Only
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Sign in to the Amazon App. In case you are not signed in, you will be directed to a sign in page
- There will be a total of 5 questions. Answer all 5 questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
- Getting any question incorrect makes you ineligible for winning this game. Please try another game on Fun Zone.
Amazon The September Quiz Win ₹25,000
Question 1. Teacher’s Day in India celebrates the birthday of which of these post holders?
Answer 1 is – The 1st Indian Vice President
Question 2. On September 24, 2007 India won the first ever ICC World T20. Who was the Man of the match in the final?
Answer 2 is – Irfan Pathan
Question 3. After a ruling passed in September 1893, which country became the first to give the right to all women to vote in parliamentary elections
Answer 3 is – New zealand
Question 4. Which prominent social reformer and academic who campaigned for the Widow Remarriage Act was also referred to as ‘Vidyasagar’
Answer 4 is – Ishwar Chandra Bandyopadhyay
Question 5. September 2, 1945 was declared as V- J day by US President Harry Truman, what did V- J stand for?
Answer 5 is – Victory over Japan